Thursday, January 22, 2009

We killed a centipede

AWWWWW!~ Well, that's scary. While doing housechores, Meredith Lee found a giant centipede in the bathroom. She screamed like what. Here Judith Lee and Edith Lee came!!! We screamed like hell. Mer killed the centipede using a broom. Just a broom. And Oh~Ridsect!!Such a disaster.







Feel like vomitting


I asked Chai to help me buy the 幸福的抉择(i do?) disc at Kenyalang. At first she said cannot because the prices is about RM20. But she said it's burn from the original disc so, confirm is good quality one. She bought one for me!! Will take from her at school tomorrow. I love that drama very much. Astro On Demand had finished the drama. The theme song also very nice. Named 属于 sung by Fish Leong(粱静茹). Finally, I managed to find the 属于 piano piece this evening and I fought with Judith Lee as she wanted to 'rampas' the piano from me since she loves that song very much too! By the way,I also found 我们的纪念 piano piece via the web.

To chai : The name that I asked you from the 放羊的星星 is actually 我们的纪念. Thanks for the disc! Thanks for making my chinese new year not so boring because I want to watch all the episodes!! THANKS