Tuesday, January 27, 2009

CNY DAY 1 & DAY 2

CNY DAY 1

Went to grandma's house. Went to another grandma's house.Went to uncle's house. Took picture.
Cikgu Sita and family visited us in the afternoon. Then, another uncle came and visited us. Cikgu Sita and family left. Sister's friend named Kim visited her while we were serving uncle and his family.Haha~we were so tired. Had a lot of visitors though. :)) At around 5pm, went to temple to pai pai. Saw Jessie Sim Boon Yien there. She dressed in blue. Awhh~pretty! At night, went to watch 'All's well End's well'. Funny movie. Hall 2 fulled of people. Saw Dennis and friends. But I think he didn't see me. Haha~lot of people mah...Handsome right?named 古天乐


>>>>>>>>>>Dang Dang Dang Dang<<<<<<<<<<

CNY DAY 2

Sitting in front of the computer. Waiting for my uncle and family to visit us. Judith Lee waited for her friends to visit her. OMG. I still remembered that, last year, there were 6 cars fulled of people came and visited her. Not enough parking. Not enough cups. Not enough food! Not enough seats!But, fulled of shoes and people and laughter!! Luckily, I was not at home that time. I was at Linda's house with Ena, Shelly, Lynne, Jess, Sara and who again??

Then, my nanny and uncle visited us. :) After that, sent sister to her friend's house. My mum and I went to MPH. I bought The Vampire Diaries-the fury and the vampire diaries- dark reunion after reading The Vampire Diaries-the awakening. Guess what? I forgot the second book-the struggle. Boohooohohoh~~I bought the 1st, 3rd and 4th, except for the 2nd. Haizzz. Sister is eager to watch Red Cliff 2 so going to cinema tonight. Starts at 9.30pm. :)) I found a really nice chinese song although it's already outdated.Sung by 蘇打綠(相信). Want to burst into tears after listening to it. Not joking. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_1md180eUU


>>>>>>>>>>Steamboat<<<<<<<<<<


Salmon


Fish

Ngo Hiang

Vegetable

Home made souce


Dragon fruit wine ~

Sis and I

Chao~

4 comments:

Ena said...

HAHA...COME TOMOROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ain't an enigma said...

Bahahaha~maybe going maybe not..hehe...I very lazy :)

Ena said...

Omg the red cheongsam is so cute on u!!!

I ain't an enigma said...

really mah??haha..thanks thanks