Thursday, January 1, 2009

Tagged by Rabiaal and Nafisa

Tagged by Rab and Fishi
~My name is Rabiaal Aqillah
~studying at st3sa secondary
~a very stubborn child
~born on 25h June
~very secretive sometimes
~love doing things that make myself happy but sometimes I forget the consequences
~Being sorrounded by crazy friends
~I have too many ambitions currently
~Like watching cute +super hot guys
~I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE WHO STARE AT ME!


1. Sharifah nafisa is my name
2. I was born on may 17
3. I'm studying in St.Teresa
4. A boring pathetic person
5. I have a great life
6. I am so scared of SPM
7. I don't know where will I be the next 5 years
8. I have great family
9. I have great friends
10. I hate that person now

The person who got tagged has to write 10 things about himself/herself:

1. Edith Lee Wan Yin
2. St. Teresa Secondary School
3. Born on 23th of Feb
4. Form 4 this year
5. Love to play badminton with family and friends
6. I hate being tagged!
7. Share secrets with Rab
8. Love to bully my sisters
9. Like to mix around
10. Got a DJ didi

At the end you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names:
1. Judith lee
2. Meredith lee
3. David John
4. YOU
5. YOU
6. YOU
7. YOU
8. YOU
9. YOU
10. YOU

No comments: