Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2nd


Today is just the 2nd day of school reopens. And...Form 4 is really tiring. It makes me feel so weary, what more study in the 1st class. Physics is like moderate, I am fine with add maths, Haven't even touched a single page on Chemistry, Biology- lots of names to remember! Wow~
Just found out something, while reading David John's blog, I was shocked like OMG. Allan Teo Wei Hung had migrated for Aus just a few days ago. Still remember that, we started to get to know each other since primary 5 because he sat behind me. And one day during recess time, I saw him eating 'Pau'. So I started called him 包包.(sounds like 宝宝 right?)However, it doesn't matter because he is just as cute as Pau. We spent a nice and funny time throughout 2004 with other friends like Jesmyn, Jessie, David, Guo Kang and other more.We played while teachers were teaching but he still managed to maintain his grades and always passed with flying colours. Anyway, wish him all the best while living in Australia and later on, find a good career for himself. [and for DJ: Don't be too sad liao ;)]



天下无不散的筵席。。。




I just found out that, I am actually taller than Britney Spears! Last but not least...

Goodbye my friend...

No comments: