Wednesday, January 28, 2009

CNY DAY 3

Uncle visited us this morning. Said bye bye after visiting for 2 and 1/2 hours.Went to watch movie with my aunty. We watched 'All's well End's well'. I watched it 'again'. Then, drove to riverside to buy tickets for tonight 'the wedding game'. Bought 6 tickets for RM 30. RM 5 each. I was ???.so cheap. :)
So, ena and friends decided to visit me but in the end they didn't. Said bye bye to meredith lee's best friends after their fathers came and picked them up. Watched 'the wedding game' with cousins, mum, aunty, 2 sis. Bought one more ticket as the other cousin's following. Met Jeffrey and friends, Pei Chen and friends. Watched until halfway, the screen was like 'tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu'. Blank. Black. Nothing. At. All. Hell. They had some technical problem. So people kept on 'Booo-ing' at them. Seriously, I NEVER like people booing people. I think it's very Hwek. After about 5 minutes staring at the screen, finally!

No comments: