Friday, January 16, 2009

But then...

How could you do this to me?? Har?? Har?? You very sure that you are the innocent one??!! HAR? Owh~~i see..haha! Now I know what does friendship mean liao.....Ohohohoh~~Finally got the answer. I am insane! Hope not. I might be crazy at times when I don't know how to got angry and burst into tears.(emo)I shouldn't have faith in you that you will think of me in the 1st place. Family members are those who can lend me a shoulder to let me cry on. Damn. Since when I become so baby-ish. Come on...don't keep on insulting people.Sometimes, you know. If you get too close to a person, you will have a feeling that you dislike her attitude towards different things as in schoolworks, PROJECTS, and more.


Chinese New Year is approaching! Yeah! Get ang paw!
Pls:/It's my last time for writing stuff like friendship. Hope I didn't make anyone feel uncomfortable while reading this. I promise I won't do it again. (Nah! I'm just kidding -Ms Susie's style) :)

恭祝各界:
恭喜发财,
万事如意,
新年快乐,
红包拿来!

7 comments:

Rojakness said...

seriously.. u suddenli scare me..so emo u

Chai Yi Wen_小蔡包 said...

izit me? TELL ME DE TRUTH...when people do sumthing wrong, u have to tell dem...tell me is it me? TELL ME!!!!!!!!!! u noe recently i feel dat i hav been treating u really rudly.......

Chai Yi Wen_小蔡包 said...

rudely i mean

Chai Yi Wen_小蔡包 said...

dat was terribly scary...

I ain't an enigma said...

i scare people meh??!! ngaite! my tuitionmate...haha..i hope. ;P

Ena said...

Didi?is it me?

I ain't an enigma said...

ena-sorry for the so-late reply! Haha! NO!