Wednesday, January 7, 2009

People





Went to add maths tuition at Prima Jaya just now...This world is just so small! I saw the new student who just transferred to our school this year. She studies in 4Sc2. I saw Vyner. And other one from Ms Poh's add maths tuition. There's a total of 9 of us. See!!! This world is so small! ;) I am now chatting with the DILEMMA-Rabiaal Aqillah using msn....hey~She and I got lots to talk about. Even everything that happens in this whole wide world. Ms Susie is just scary...Awwww~She teaches us EST(Extremely stupid test) or is it (English for Science and Technology) or is it(Easy & SImple Test)? Haha .. Nites everyone! Thanks for dropping by..




Starts to make my post looks more colourful~Calls it a day!

5 comments:

Rojakness said...

hey...chai said miss suzie is the best tcha according to her sis..ert is just err exxx tremmelyyy hard!!.btw...we did talk about the blue planet..haha

I ain't an enigma said...

Her english v g00d..yea~btw, check this out-
http://www.malaysia-students.com/2006/04/spm-est-how-to-score-est-part-2-of-2.html

Did you see the 'attend tuition class' for est?OMG. I think I need to get one since my language aint that good.;(

btw again, hehe...i promise myself to read at least one est article in a day..DISCIPLINE!

Rojakness said...

u go 4 est tution?better tell me k..i m so free sleeping at home..

Anonymous said...

ms.susie is scary meh? hardly. o-O except for d chicken dance thing. haha

I ain't an enigma said...

rabiaal-sure bah! You're one of my best friends!
sakura-she scared me on the 1st day of school..but now, quite ok lah..the chicken dance!ahha!!laugh my ass off!i want to see how sam do tat. buahaah~