Friday, January 23, 2009

Fish fillet and Egg?Kicap?Pepper?

Today,we went to Bio Lab and Pn Carol asked us to draw the onion cells and cheeks cells X40 and X100 under microscope, in blank paper as our 'peka'. Guess what did Chai and Shelly draw?? Haha...funny I tell you. Just sayang I didn't bring my camera. :) . We said their drawings were like fish fillet and egg for breakfast. And the 'dot dot' in cytoplasm were labelled as 'pepper'. Linda said' Where's the kicap?'' No kicap how to eat'. Laugh my ass off! Well, Chinese New Year is approaching....Don't feel like going out because :-

i) A lot of shows on TV + the disc that chai bought for me
ii)Schoolwork
iii)A lot of soft drinks at home ( Arh!!! Sprite + Ribena + Ice = Ribena Sprite Peng = awesome!)
iv) (emhh...thinking in progress)

No comments: