Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I got tagged again~ HMPH


~Will you marry the person you last texted ?
No I think. He got girlfriend already la.

~ What did you do today?
Schooling,duties,read newspapers,watching dvds,cook,homeworks and enjoying MJ's concert videos.
~ Last place you went shopping?
Spring.

~ How old were you when you lost your first tooth?
5.

~ Last time you were on the phone?
I called my sis :" WHERE ARE YOU?!" about few days ago.

~ What's for dinner?
What's for dinner and dinner for what?with who?where?when?
~ Ever been to the Statue of Liberty?
No wo.
~ How many e-mail addresses do you have?
One.

~ Last time you washed your hair?
7 hours and 50 minutes ago.

Q)Do you like Oreos?
Apa tu? Paiseh.

Q)Can you ice skate?
No, how I wish to.

Q)Do you have a brother?
No, how I wish to.

Q)Do you keep a planner?
Of course.

Q)What kind of mood are you in?
Sleep.

Q)What's the best part about being single?
You can go anywhere and anyhow you like or wish to.

Q)What's the best thing you've ever had?
Family and trusted friends.

Q)What are you thinking about right now?
"Can that something come out from my eye or not?!" Disturbing eyesight ya know.

Q)Wearing any bracelets?
Sorry. No wo.

)What are you doing now?
Emhh.......How come almost every tag got this question one? NEXT.

Q)Who was the last person that helped you stop crying ?
I don't know. Usually I am the one. I comforted myself not to cry because I wouldn't get any benefits from that.But, sometimes I did cry, expressing frustration and sadness.

Q)If you could change your name to anything what would it be?
"WOO...cool question, let me think" I still like my own name. *Loyalty*

Q)Would you move to another country to be with the one you love?
"Who are the one I love?" Family and friends and partner? If family yes, friends and partner maybe.

Q)Have you ever talked on the phone while in the shower?
I don't want to get electric shock.

Q) Are you afraid of falling in love?
I don't know boh. Why ar?

I tag
YOU


URGENT

According to somebody, Michael Jackson's funeral is on CNN and 8TV at midnight.
CNN- 12am
8TV- 1 something am.
IT'IS LIVE!

No comments: