Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday


Deng Deng Deng Deng........

Lets learn lessons from Michael Jackson's songs.

Firstly,

You are not alone.

I would like to tell sum sum and soo soo that you guys are not alone. I will stand by your side, however, I wouldn't do something like backstabbing or even front-stabbing because for me, it just shows stupidities and childishness.

Secondly,

Heal the world.

Lets heal the world together.

[Make it a better place, for you and for me and the entire human race; if you care enough for the living, make a better place for you and for me]

Just you and me. We can do this together. Sweep away all the hatred and digustness and snobbery.

Thirdly,

We are the world.

It is the same as the previous song. WORLD. I wonder why does the world change. Time flies, people change and changes the world? Mother Earth is dying, I mean with all the pollutions, how on earth will She not died? Right. Michael Jackson is a nature-lover, that's why he wrote the song and invited celebrities to sing together. They want a better tomorrow. So, why don't we just forget the past and start planting more trees instead of quarrelling with each other. No Earth. No you. If you still wish to get involve, go ahead.


*I know I am promoting MJ's songs. Ahhh...couldn't stop listening to the music. PBK was fun today.I love Nokia 8800.


** Shelly! Happy Earlier Birthday!