Thursday, July 16, 2009

Flashbacks

I love Sailor Neptune.Based on my knowledge on her, Sailor Neptune's power is inspired by Roman mythology, where Neptune is the god of the ocean and she owns a hand mirror.
The crystal flower.

Given by Fiore.



This is FIORE! Villain from the 'Promise of Love'. He died in the end.


I watched the Sailormoon Super R- The Promise of Love with Meredith this afternoon.Again. I still love sailormoon. Influenced by Judiak long long time ago. I felt so proud and amazed of the animation of Sailormoon and the other Sailor Scouts, long long time ago. I preferred Cantonese than English as the language used. Maybe because I watched lots of them in the Hong Kong version when I was small. Cheh~who cares. Very sorry about the quality of the camera. Paiseh~The Sailor Scouts care and value their friendships and they do not fight for small little things. Their job is to protect the earth and sometimes I feel shameful for some of us. We fight for small tiny little problems and sometimes, we fight for no reaason. Oh well, maybe you'll say : " It's just an anime!!" Well, all I can say is that, different people different thought and I am really a pro- for it. Don't mess with me if you do not like sailormoon. Hehe..


I wanna complain!!!!! Weather nowadays is so HOT. I feel so lugubrious. I sweat a lot at school. :P. Which I can't stand it anymore. The sunset, however, is nice to see. Emmhhhhh... I guess that's all for today. Choral speakers are leaving for Malacca this Sunday and coming back on Tuesday, is it?! Which mean.......I am going to have a quiet and peaceful Monday at school, which is a YAHOO! for me. :D Chiao people!~

No comments: