Thursday, June 12, 2008

Kolien Rachel

Today during Science tuition at Parish Centre,Rachel was being disturbed. She got a "love letter" from whoever-it-was(were). The guy(s) wrote:
I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU MORE THAN MY LIFE.
Rachel was laughing. Linda asked whether could she tear the paper or not.She just did it. Haha.
Edith:" So, what do you think?"
Rachel:"Think about what?"
Edith:"The letter".
Rachel:"I feel cham.I feel like I want to ask that person whether will he die for me since he wrote "I love you more than my life".
Edith:"Ohhhhhh k."
Whoa! That's the story.
If you know me well, you will know that I like to share feelings with my friends.Rabiaal just shared her feelings with me today.She told me something which I feel "She-is-so-kolien".Even the prefects also hate her.=(.Sobs.Did she do anything wrong?I thought she's just performing her duty, wasn't it?I know every prefects will have these kind of feelings(including me).What can a prefect do if the students don't want to listen to you?Shout at them?Or just let them go?Give demerits?(no!It doesn't work!)Sometimes I just like, fine, I-am-blind.I didn't see any single thing.I couldn't promise that I wll stand that student since I know I got low-EQ in me.Anyway, I will try to handle it by myself! I believe I can do it!! Ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oi!!chabo!!!since when did i say that!!!true it did happen but when did i say i feel 'cham'!?!?!? you really ah!!!!!1grr.....

I ain't an enigma said...

No ar???=.=Very sorry.Hehe