Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Especially for:.....

First, I would like to say sorry to certain people in my class if I hurt your feelings.(However, our class is still noisy with the voices of 43 students inside there,not just you guys, but all of us.)

Second, I would like to say thank you to all my friends that are so care about my stuff.

Lastly, as a Buddhist, I am asked to learn to forgive people for what they've done to us."give and take' yea.

Thanks to Buddha.

*I don't want to make things bigger and bigger.So, it's just ok that if I just apologize.I don't mind to apologize if it's untuk kesejahteraan kita semua*
-Through blogging, I knew that many people not happy about me.I don't mind.If I still have my friends and my family.-

4 comments:

Ena said...

andrea lau is a huge bitch. anyway, good to hear you and them ok liao.

I ain't an enigma said...

=.=Thanks.Yea.Happy too.

DrEaMm3r_pIsCeS said...

just let it be lol.. cannot cares too much... if they still 1na ber song then u oso can't do anything right... let's b mature a bit larh hor...

I ain't an enigma said...

Thanks for the advice.=).Love you!