Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Camp organized by Sze Yin Youth Section.

Just came back from a very meaningful and useful camp organized by Sze Yin Youth Section.I just can't explain why.I can use our school mic to ask the students to keep quiet but when I got there I just could not take the mic and share my feelings with the others.Yehhh..weird hoo?(Hope Pei Chen didn't see this,if not,she'll hoot me later).=)But nevermind, in this 2 days camp I spoke 3 times using the mic.hehe.Cheer for me! I had made friends with those people from Lundu.They are very nice people.Last night, which was the 'last night' of the camp, my friends and I did the sign language in front of people from Sibu.Hwee~Pei Chen and I learnt last minute because when they were preparing the night before, I slept! I slept at 11pm but my sister slept at 12.30am.So scary! I hope can meet those people again.=).I miss them loh..

5 comments:

DrEaMm3r_pIsCeS said...

but u did a gud job ar....hahaha... hope u had learn something from the camp ya.. hehe...

Jessica Choong said...

actually, i did saw you in temple yesterday morning.. i was there to prepare for the charity event in The Spring.. you were in front there.. =)

I ain't an enigma said...

DrEaMm3r_pIsCeS-Thank you thank you.Ya.I did learnt a lot of thing from the camp.Very happy.
Jessica Choong-?????WHY didn't call me leh??Haha..

Jessica Choong said...

cz u r in front there presenting something ma... =)

I ain't an enigma said...

Jessica Choong-Ohya.I remember liao.haha.