Monday, April 21, 2008

Untitled 2

Today, it's all about PAD!( I guess) Ya..mestruation cycle. I helped Sam to borrow pad from Chai and helped Lim to get her pad from her bag. Miracle huh? I helped people to take their pads twice in a day. Emhh...never experience that before----quite a GOOD experience for me though.Unfortunately, I also got my period today, at the same time helping people borrowing pads from others while I was going to W.C.Amanda was following Sam. And, Sam was the funniest. She made her whole pinafore WET! a n d she's laughing loudly.Me and Amanda( a.k.a Mandy) were liked, " Sam, stop doing that lah!" Walau her~
Next:
Rachel Lee----cannot escape herself from 'tears of joy'.
Emh...Why huh??
Ohya....She became my bride today after school.When we were doing the engagement, she 'cried' with tears of joy! ( Am I that popular to make Rachel cried with tears of joy?) Hope ya rach.
Anyway, in the end I got married with Sara's bag.Emhh....We are crazy. Weelll...nothing to write liao..Just for your information. If I am allowed to login tomorrow, I am going to write bad things about people.
Guess who's the next victim??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh...my tears of joy are actually tears of sickness! ha ha. that was the first time we did it with da da ho? we are really siaw! ha ha

I ain't an enigma said...

yah...tears of SICKNESS???? Why did my bride write that?? Not happy mah..aiyo! Am I that bad??