Sunday, April 6, 2008

Diary 2 .

wakaka.Zhi pai.
BIG snail.My mother left it under the hot hot sun at 12.00am/pm just because it destroyed my mum's plants! My mummy is just ..so bad...After 25 minutes struggling under the hot hot sun, it finally died.=( ..Na Mo A Mi Tou Fo.








These are the actions that my sister did when our neighbour's alarm finally stop ringing.Hwee.




My mummy brought me and my sister to the "ais kacang" shop.I odered a bowl of 'white lady'.emmmhh...












On my way home.(the sky is like half blue-half grey---natural)







Dia doktor.








(He doctor)








Saya cikgu.








(Me teacher)








"The sentences are corret,"said Pn.Chen.






We laughed and laughed and laughed when she said:"Me cikgu!" It just so funny that she also laughed with us.wakaka....









No comments: