Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tag

Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Sometimes.

2. Do you eat without brushing your teeth?
I brush my teeth after I eat.( I don't really get this question)

3. Where's the place you want to go to the most?
France.

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Let me become number one all the time.

5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Who the 'ttttooootttt' made this question anyway? Of course.

6.Do you want to be a male or a female for your next life?
Male please.Male does not have menstruation cycle, no pregnance and blah blah.

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Go to France with my family by air.Or travel around the world for my whole life.

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
No way ! Will not ! Never ! DUDE !

9. Would you swim in a vat of chocolate?
No thank you.

10. Do you wear boxers?
Stupid question.Next.

11. Which type of cars I love the most?
I am not interested in cars.Perhaps Prado.

12. Which do you prefer from your other half? hug? or a kiss?
Hug.

13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Point me out is better than talking at the back of me.

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Buddha.

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Not.I don't like shopping.

16. What kind of electronic device/gadget you own that you like most?
My Nokia 5300 Xpress Music.I used my angpau to buy it though I regret about it.

17.If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
EQ.I got verry lowwwww EQ according to *someone*.

18. What makes you feel disappointed?
Being left out.(Pisces can never stand that.)

19. If given a chance, do you want to see your future?
No.I believe future is depends on hardwork.

20. What do I want to achieve this year?
7A's in PMR.

No comments: