Monday, August 17, 2009

Owhahaha~

Owhahaaha! Heard that somebody is sick! Oh. Feel sorry for you. Cheh. Kidding. I ain't that *human* okay!? =PPPP Anyway, get well soon you ***.

I am going to blow up soon. Yea, soon.

Exam results are like disasters! I actually lost to somebody who went for choral speaking and were not in the class for like...I don't know, three months?? Huhuhu.Damn you. For the first time! I got a C for my History! Got any blood for me to suck??!
Friends? Nothing much to say. To say or not to say, it's still the same. :D
Schoolwork! Omigod.
House chores. Talking about house chores, I better get myself into the kitchen now! Bye people!
Thanks for reading, though I know you are not! Mummy loves you!

2 comments:

Ena said...

aiyo u damn me u cari mati arh!! :D

I ain't an enigma said...

=.=|||||||||||||