Thursday, August 6, 2009

Perfect day



Had EST and Moral Studies about 12 hours ago. Mum was complaining as nobody celebrated her birthday for her.Whaaattt. I did mummy! I bought you a Tiramisu from Mita! Remember!?


^^

I started to watch 'The naked chef-Jamie Oliver', following judith's footsteps. OMG. and 'Cook Like A Chef' too. Delicious.

$$

I think my teacher(s) should be very annoyed with my results this term, especially chemistry and biology. I THINK I really need to get a chemistry tuition. Or is it a must?!



**



07/08/2009 12 hours 34 minutes and 56 seconds.



Cross out all the words and slashes. Why do you get?(Tomorrow Babeeee)



@@



Congrats to the Bicara Berirama team of SMK St. Teresa! You guys ROCK!



!!!!



Our school appears 1 more pair of lesbians!



What the buck!?



Thanks ena!! for the blue thingy!

No comments: