Saturday, August 8, 2009

Leo- Joint Installation 2009

SM Lodge combined with one more school.
Sg Maong.

Shelly, Linda, Ann, Jessica



Shelllllyyyyy!


Shelly looked so lugubrious 0.0
I know me lame.

PUSH!No idea why did we do that?! Then Shut Up. :D Haha..Kidding only.

Group photo!
We went to Boulevard after that.
At Sushi King...
Me, Linda.

Mei Ting and I.

Me, Linda.

"Makan Mavis!"

0.0

I bought a book written by Amy Zhang at Popular Bookstore. Blogger uploader is wayyyy fast that Facebook uploader.
*Shelly! How could you upload so many photos?!!!
I went to tHe Spring with Mum and sis. Hehe..Emh...For me right. A guai student should greet his/her teacher wherever she is.YEEP. Nilai murni. Sahsiah.
That's all for today! Although I am the soiest person in the world for today, I still have all my wonderful family members and friends who gave me supportive ideas whenever I need them! Thanks~

No comments: