Thursday, May 7, 2009

Horrible

I received a text message from certain people just now. They brought me a horrendous news. The whole class scored 5 - 25 marks out of 100 marks for Addmaths Paper 2 except for Stephanie. She scored 80 + . D.I.E liao. I feel so guilty to face Ms Poh when she's back. :(
I've decided. By the time teacher gives me back my test paper, I am going to keep it in my bag straight away. Until I got home. Complete disregard those who keep on asking me for my marks. :). Chemistry Paper 2 is torturing.
*Strolling is therapeutic.
*2 more days to Wesak Day!

At Mr Ho's Fine Foods last year before Judith Lee left.

4 comments:

14 said...

quite nice your blog..yayya.. thanks to follow my blogger ...

where r u from?

I ain't an enigma said...

Thank you thank you. From Kuching. City of cats. Haha.

Rojakness said...

where's judith nw??heeehee

I ain't an enigma said...

Australia..Haha :D