Friday, May 15, 2009

Busy Busy.

Went to Spring last night again to buy Big Apple Donuts for teachers. Actually should be bought on Friday night but since I am having tuition, so fine. "A box of 12 pieces and a box of 6 pieces please!" RM 39 altogether.

Went to school with my laptop today. YER YER YER. Show off liao. Haha. No lah. Feel I so "eng" is it? Did the Leo E-Bulletin at 11.27am and only 95% of them got done by noon. Rushed to class 5A2 to continue since meeting was held there. Waiting for Mildred to send me the Valentine's day pictures and report. You must wonder why did we start the bulletin at 11.27 right? Because we had to prepare those Teachers' Day Cards as well as the donuts for 18 teachers. 8 for Form 3 teachers who taught us last year and 10 for Form 4 teachers. Too bad. We accidentally let Ms Chung saw our secrets. So, Ms Chung was allowed to choose first.Haha.
Ms Chung:"I want this and this and this".
Us:"Cannot teacher!One enough!"
Mr George:"Thank You!"
Emilia:"( very dramatic )Wanted to cry".
Pn Rashidah:"Thank you" and gave us a big grin.
Pn Faridah:(err...I don't know her expressions le..)
Ms Susie:(can see that she's VERY happy)
Pn Carol:(No expressions.Haha.I think teacher didn't know I was there because she was busy marking)
Some other moree......You must not miss Mr J's.
(I was on my way to class and saw Mr J)
Me:" Teacher, how's the donut?"
Mr.J:" Donut?What do you mean donut?Got donut?"
Me:( Blurrr...because Emilia said that Gwen gave it to teacher already)"
Emilia:" Teacher!!!! Come back!!!!!"
So we went back to class. It was in the class! Okok. Emilia gave it to teacher and he said :" Thank you X 3 ".
Form 3 teachers.
Mr Noradzahar was funny.
Emilia gave it to him then he looked blur.
Mr N :" Har? Teachers' Day? Ah? Oh~oh~ OH! "
Going for tuition later.


HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY.

7 comments:

Ena said...

eee i shud have been there!

Mr.J????!!!

Mr. George must have been touched. Miss Susie got the one that was so tasty!!

How about Moral and BM and BI teacher?

I ain't an enigma said...

Ena: Mr J. Haha.
Moral teacher:" O~oh!Thank you!"
BM-I saw Pn Elisza in class 5A3. Knocked and got in. Put the box on teacher's table and said"Teacher, Happy Teacher's Day!" She said:" Terima kasih!"
BI- I gave madam chan during our meeting! You didn't see meh??!! Got!

Ena said...

owh ya ho. hehe. i got bitchy post on my blog. die liao.

I ain't an enigma said...

I just posted a comment on that post. haha.

Anonymous said...

o gosh!! ena!! sorry!! should have called u to give it to him. sighs. i thought Gwen give.. i think she busy.. den she left it on her table.. den Winna tell me.. etc. hahahahaha so funny!! edith!! mr. George say thnk u like so terharu!! awwwww.. xD

I ain't an enigma said...

Emi- yeaaaaaaah!mr George and green tea doughnut!

Anonymous said...

he took the green tea wan ha? xD i wonder if got any teacher's didnt like the flavor of their donuts. AHHAHAHAHAHAHA =P