Monday, April 27, 2009

Hwee~

After suffering for 3 weeks, I finally know how to play Waltz in E flat by Chopin, Op 18. Those 8 pages. What a relief. Madam Chew asked me to try on Waltz in A minor by Chopin, Op 34 No 2. For me, that's the easiest piece out of Chopin's golden collection. Yea. Much much easier compare to the previous one. A total of 6 pages. Emhhh..Must play very slowly because of the 'Lento' up there and full with expression. 0.0
Stephanie asked me to watch MORGAN THEN on youtube. Crazy Piano Player Morgan Then
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLciQbYu6g0&feature=PlayList&p=3899542699FE7FF5&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=1
He played it well. Impressive and talented young guy. He's only 2 years older than me and is an ex-lodgian. So good.

2 comments:

$!L!eN+ said...

琳回访咯!!欢迎你来我家。。。谢谢你的夸奖。。。我link你咯!!

I ain't an enigma said...

oh haha.Thanks :)