Monday, March 30, 2009

Cool baby.

I was searching for Sims 2 Castaway and I saw Final Fantasy 7--The Sims 2 (church) ! Haleluya!Aeris and Cloud ! In the church :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=runPOhkj8Ss
During Maths period, Pn Rashidah informed us that there will be a class photo-taking tomorrow in the early morning. She said that in BM, which is 'Pengambaraan'. I hear 'Pengembaraan'. I thought it was a Maths quiz throughout the whole school like what we did last year or something else since everybody was cheering out loud.
Then,
Chai : " Where do you want to stand tomorrow?"
Me : " Stand where? Not start from class meh?"
Chai : " What are you talking about!!?? I mean photo- taking lah!"
Me :" Not pengembaraan har!"
Chai : " 0.0 + =.= "
Adeline : _(Cannot stop laughing)_
Me : " Oh oh oh! Stand at the last row."
Chai : " No lah No lah. Second row lah."
Me: " Don't want. I want to be tall. Tall."
Chai : "Second row better. Can see your whole face mah."
Me:" What!"( No more energy to rebate)


* Tonight ---->> Boys Over Flowers ------>KBS world 303 must watch :)

2 comments:

Shelly Ho said...

hahaha...one word 'sweat'
eheehehhe

I ain't an enigma said...

I sweat ar!! :P