Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Nah!

Puan Tan finished all the maths topics liao...I am still blur about the speed + average speed. One thing I am very sure one is "acceleration" and "retardation".Yea, the most easiest part.haha.Oh ya!

Tomorrow is Chai's birthday!
Happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to chai wen,
happy birthday to you!!!!!
WOOOO~~

For your information, I got 2 very big pimples. One is at the nose and one is above my lips.OBVIOUSLY!!
Please stop staring at those pimples. Please!!!!!! I feel very sad liao...HUHUH...Want to squeeze them also cannot.Haiz...I haven't studying anything for PMR yet.Hehe...Walked passed 3A2 and 3A3 today, and I saw " 83 days to PMR" on their whiteboards. Ok ok. Olympics is faster than PMR right? " 18 more days to Beijing Olympics".Can't wait to see whether chong wei got any medal or not..Waiting..waiting...He will definately become a billionaire if he got one.=)

And, so yea.Nafisa put me take care of 5A1 and 5A2 classes tomorrow during assembly time.Maybe it's the last time liao.I think we are going to retire the end of this month right?right?Appreciate it.Ya.treat them nicely.Got more demerit forms.Haha...Chiao..Go to sleep liao!

No comments: