Monday, July 21, 2008

I think it's funny.Waht do you think?


Sweets.

It's all about sweets.Got maths tuition today.Linda asked me a question.After I found the answer, I told her that the answer is 'D'.I got a hacks sweet in my mouth that time.As you know, when you say "D", the 'angin' is come out from the inner part of your trachea.So, yea, haha, the sweet 'terkeluar'.Hopefully nobody sees it.I think.I told Linda.She got a shock and like 'wow, I was just about to pick it up, I thought it was a rubber!".
Wowowowo~then, teacher came to the table behind us.He stepped on the sweet and stepped on it around 4 or 5 times.Nothing happen.yea, sweets are very strong mah..Then, teacher came back again.And was liked "Wui" and kicked the sweet away.I laughed and laughed and laughed.=).Teacher then said "Emm..hacks yea." " urrr..haha" then laughed again.Emh~.

No comments: