Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Haha hah!

Puan Mary got fed up with those 'talkactive' students during assembly time today. Hahah. I think all the prefects were happy=).She shouted at them.Wahahah!Never see pengetua angry before.Kind of scary but, GOOD. XD. Just cannot understand the fact that why they have to talk during assembly leh??Cannot talk in class meh?? In class talking no need to get demerits leh(as in the teachers are not around)=). Talk during assembly got demerits leh!
Skip assembly time.MY GOD! My Bm!!! suddenly got so-lots of wrong!!! What happen!!!?
Skip that one too.Got science test on the electricity topic at parish tomorrow.Ohya!Remind me of parish tuition, I got english tuition today, we were asked to make some sentences.There came up this guy, named (i think kelvin or kevin or somebody else). He wrote this:

Each of us must work together to complete the mission to plant a C4 bomb in Parish Tuition Centre tonight.

Teacher said : I think I better ask the principle to come and see some of these sentences:After that, teacher got mad.Yea.Very mad.

nothing much to write laio.By the way , I like Trebuchet.

No comments: