Monday, May 26, 2008

Menmade sperm cells and an ovum.

Before I explain anything about the "menmade sperm cells and ovum", allow me to write something that happenend at lunch time.My family(excluded my daddy),my aunty and I went for ice-kacang at Crown Square.I ate a bowl of snow-white.It didn't look 'white' enough for me.Wow,it costs RM4.80 per bowl.
"Huh?"


"Hah?"
"What?!"

"Siak mi?!"



(Expression of four of us after the girl told us that the price was RM19.20)Morever, the ice-kacang didn' t even taste nice.I prefer the Chung Hua No.3 Ice Kacang.Tasty and Cheap.


This is how the ice-kacang looks like.



Thanks to Rachel Lee who did the menmade sperm-cells-and-ovum-above when tuition was going on.



And I captured a photo of Mr Lee's teaching when Rachel's doing her 'work'.

This guy is so handsome!! Has anyone met him before?








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

expensive ice-kacang ler..wad u order??ho liao ar??

I ain't an enigma said...

White-lady.I hate Crown Square for that.SURELY bankrupt one day.=)