Friday, May 16, 2008

Malaysia vs China in the Thomas Cup Semifinals 2008

1st match : Lee Chong Wei(won) vs Lin Dan
21-12 , 21-14
2nd match : KKK/TBH(lost) vs CY/FHF
17-21(think so) , (forgot)
3rd match : Wong Chung Hann(lost) vs Bao Chun Lai
18-21 , 7-21


I did not watch the other two matches.So disappointed on them.Especially Koo Kien Kiet and Tan Boon Heong.Always “out!”and never “in!”.Hopeless.Malaysia can never get the “Cup” again! Only Chong Wei managed to maintain his ability.The others were liked..ok..I know that I am not supposed to complain about their ability in badminton.But it’s true right?Korean players got very high determination to win a badminton competition in themselves whereas Malaysian are…always give up so easily.My conclusion is ,our badminton players are not going to get any medals in this coming Olympics in Beijing.What more to say, our women players.Lost in Uber Cup in 8 finalist .Hopeless.Completely hopeless……Nadia will be very sad for this.
One more thing.What happen to this blogger.I would like to upload a video regarding the match between Lin Dan and Chong Wei.I have waited for 15 minutes.The only words I could see were"Uploading video".Damned -you-to-heaven.



No comments: