Saturday, May 10, 2008

After exam, I .....

After exam, I shall:
i) Cheers! Shout! (Most of the students will shout MERDEKA, I think)-Maybe I should bring my camera to school on Tuesday.=)
ii) When I get into my aunty's car, I will say:"Yiyi, I finished my exam!!"Then I will hug her as hard as I can.
iii) When I reach home, I will jump up and down like crazy!Then, I shall rush to the computer room and turn on my pc and play The Sims 2 Pets.(Hope it won't lag anymore)

iv)Thomas Cup!!!!!!WOOHOO!watch LIVE on tv!
v) Wesak day!!! Involve myself in the parade with Mamajess and my sister.=p!
vi)Find a book. Yeh....What book??---Ena told me she found a book says that 'the distance when a sperm reach the fallopian tube is like when a man swims from Sarawak River to Selat Melaka(non-stop).' The time I heard this, I was like:"HUH??WOW~no wonder my tuition teacher always said:'Only one sperm cell can reach the ovum in the fallopian tube, and that will be the strongest spem cell among the rest.'I told my mum, she said:"Of course it's the strongest one lah, if not why did the scientist say every child is clever but not stupid?It's because the best sperm is used to fertilise with the ovum mah." NOOO~no science again! Just finished my science paper on Friday.Damn it!
vii) Go shopping! teehee~Don't get me wrong. I mean window-shopping.I am not a shopaholic.=)
viii) Cinemas! Here I come!!!!!!! When I watched tv nowadays, there are a lot of advertisement about new shows-Speed Racer by Rain(hot), Chronicles of Narnia-Prince Caspian and lots more.
viiii) Sushi~~~~~~~~yum yum!

Last one~~~Geography project and homework and corrections for exam.haiz..=(

No comments: