Friday, November 25, 2011

one more to go.

Still left chemistry. Shit la I screwed up my maths 2 test. I always didn't get full marks for quiz in class, and my class was seriously full of super good China people and Indonesians. So today, final test. I screwed up the screwed up. I couldn't go to bed last night, I was up till 4am in the morning revising every single questions from the pasts years questions and tutorial books. Looks like it didn't help. Test started at 9.30 ended at 12.40pm.  I went home after that and had my so-called nap. Forced myself to sleep because I didn't know what to do at home. I feel like checking my answers but ahh forget it. Just woke up from a 6 hours nap. And I need to go down to city in 10 minutes to buy Nando.
我恨我,我不知道想要什么,我不知道拥有什么,而我又缺少什么,我还怕什么,我不知道爱算什么,而我又算什么。

No comments: