Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Breaking Dawn

Had chemistry paper this morning. My brain had been working seriously 3 hours nonstop, heard that some people didn't even finish the paper O.O The paper was ok omg thank god. Leaving for kuching on 4 December omg I am coming home tell the world I'm coming home :) Can't wait to meet up with all my friends!
Hehe am enjoying life now!
#nowwatching Laputa aka Castle in the air.

Went to watch Breaking Dawn with weishan at Hoyts after having lunch :) Heard that Malaysia they cut many scenes esp the sex/make up/bed scenes. :/ so conservative. Luckily, we get to watch the 'uncut' movie :) I am kinda touched at what Jacob did. He is such a gentleman. There's some parts that freaked me out as well. Like the part where the foetus was taken out by Edward from Bella's body. And she stopped breathing and bla. Overall, can't wait for Part 2!!! 

No comments: