Monday, June 8, 2009

Leo Forum 2009

Day 1- Nothing special
Day 2 -

Me and Pauline
Let's HUG!





Indoor activities
We sang 'You Raise Me Up' by Westlife a lot of times. And 'If We Hold On Together' by Diana Ross from 'The Land Before Time' (Note: I love to watch that since I was still a kid!)
Making an 'E' from L'E'O
Balloons!
Exquisite beach

Cheese~

Shelly and Ena *ehem ehem*
Banquet Night
Chai and I
Me and Ena
People mountain people sea

Dishes of the day!







Snack!
PARTY TIME
Mavis, me, Sandra
Shoes
Day 3
Mavis
Cafe Gunung
Mavis is so frustrated with the ants in her bag.

UNO
Ex- schoolmates:
(Didn't not have the chance to take photo with Lilian and Valerie --sad)
Yi Xian and I

Adrian and I
Chai Yin and I

Hope you enjoy this post.
:)
I miss this forum to death!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have to remind myself nxt time must take photo with you! haha

I ain't an enigma said...

yea..haha! MUST!

Ena said...

I miss Forum :(

I ain't an enigma said...

same same :(