Saturday, February 28, 2009

Perplexed

I cried 3 times a day. Haha. Yup. It's today---28 February 2009, a memorable day. New record you know? I am not really an outgoing person. Plus, I like to keep everything to myself rather than sharing problems with friends and family. You know that right, Chai Yi Wen. :). Glad that you are my friend.And Rabiaal too. I mean, what for sharing problems with each other. Your saliva wasted, your time wasted, and maybe that person's mouth aint that close, she will like no doubt, tell other people about it. The whole wide world know about your problems. I got fight with my mum 2 times today. One is regarding my physics tuition, and another one is being rude to her at starbucks. She scolded me in the car and I cried, I think she didn't see it though. It's my very first time for not arguing with her as I am quite frustrated and understand that, no matter how hard I try to explain to her, those words will go into her left ear and come out from the right ear through the ear canal. So, I gave up anyway. *Peace* me. I think I fall for somebody. Haha...Believe it or not ? By the way, I am happy that I wrote 5 pages on BM Karangan for Bahagian A and B. 2 and 3 pages respectively. I wrote away long for Bahagian A.But, still hope will get good marks. Hopeless for sejarah. Came back from Spring. Saw Ann Chong and Gabrielle. Oh. Lynne's brother and friends too.

4 comments:

Chai Yi Wen_小蔡包 said...

thank you 4 putting me in in this post ...*proud*..hahahahahaha

Chai Yi Wen_小蔡包 said...

dun always fight wif ur mum la....remember no mum, no us.....=p

Chai Yi Wen_小蔡包 said...

one more thing did u realise u actuali hate her after my long counselling?

I ain't an enigma said...

I fall for her. blek