Saturday, February 7, 2009

no NO NO! It doesn't seem RIGHT

Somehow, I think that I don't belong to this wonderful world. Maybe I was suppose to be in another world. Maybe 'they' put my name in the wrong list. What happen? You might ask. It doesn't seem to turn up as I've expected before. I really did try my best. Or maybe it's a kind of
'berkerat rotan, berpatah arang'? You are acting so fake in front of me. Haiz. I don't think I belong to this group, you know. yea..I am trying to be emo.=.="Somehow, I hope I was in Sc2, not in Sc1. What's the point if you get flying colours in exam and you're not happy when you are in the top class which is full of gossiping, hatred and most of all, compete cham cham with each other? Not happy. You know what does happy mean??!!

2 comments:

blogreader said...

You are not the first and won't be the last to feel that way.
Just live the moment the best you can.

I ain't an enigma said...

Much appreciate. thanks :)