Monday, February 16, 2009

How could this happen to me ;(

I felt nub nowadays. I felt so retarded and stupid and acted like an idiot. :(
Case 1:
Went to add maths tuition just now. While doing questions, I was liked
"Visbun, how to do this liao??"
"Use completing of square."
"Owh, ok. Like this har?"
"*faints* No!!!No need to find the values, just stop here enough liao. See?Then sub this into this" "Oh ya hor. Silly me"
There you see.
Case 2
Mother just scolded me a few minutes ago. Haiya...don't want to talk about this. Shameful.
By the way!! Pre-sale !!

I am buying mocktail from our class's stall tomorrow. Yepee! Should buy it today because tomorrow they are going to rise the price up to RM 1.30. The y sold each RM 1 today. Maybe because not enough modal lah...:) Straight A's students took photos today. I looked terrible. :(

No comments: