Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's about piano

There are only music notes in my brain then and now!
Just came back from my extra piano lesson at my teacher's house. There are three of us, Me, Karen and my teacher's son named Jee Xiang(?). We are sitting for Grade 8 practical next year. First, our teacher tested us on scales. Secondly, third apart. Then, exam pieces.After that, sight reading. Lastly, revision of aural test.No singing this morning.Yah! I think I played the lousiest among the three of us.Haha, we stayed there for 2 hours. Started from 10 until noon. Hmphh~Going to bury my fingers into the piano later. =(. Teacher wants me to get a distinction and it's a really hard task for me. yeaps. I stop my theory after getting a distinction - 90+ for my grade 5 theory. Hwee...Now it's my sister turn. Buahaha.
By the way, I found a great online game. I think it's fun. Let's play!

No comments: