Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Second day of PascaPMR.

People rushing..
In the bus..hot! And everybody turned on their bluetooth system.I set my phone name as " no aircond ". Siew Sze was liked,"Who is that?"

Tata!
3A1, 3A2 and 3A3 went to BPR( Badan Pencegah Rasuah ).

In the lift..
It was a boring talk given by a boring penceramah.
Me, Kher Ching, Sharon,Sara, Rachel and Emilia sat at the back. I sat with them due to the sense that I want to prevent something unpleasant to happen.I got a fun time with them! That Kher Ching kept on taking photo using my phone! And we put on our headset, put the string at the back of our body then put into our pinafores' pocket.
Me & Ching Ching.

I was not in the jail! I was in the toilet. Can you see the Spring? (behind the blue and white building)

The lunch so nice! We got Cha Kue Tiaw and MeeHun, tea and coffee. I had coffee.I prefer their coffee rather than the coffee made by Ena. Rabiaal & Zalikha

They are moving..mushi mushi

Please don't mind us....We were trying to be 'nerdy'.

Rabiaal & I

That's all! Today we got ujian stress. I got " Stressed Expert". One more mark to "Stressed Novice".

Today is my dearest youngest cuttest prettiest sister's birthday.

2 comments:

Tharaka Devinda said...

I dont get it. is this your first day at school?

and please turn that photo right side up. :D

I ain't an enigma said...

I have been in that school for almost 3 years