Wednesday, March 16, 2011

You Me.


If I don't fancy that person, I won't go in front of her or him to say hi how are you HAHA and stuff.
( What do you call that ? emh...FAKE SMILE/GRIN )

If I like that person, well, as in I like her/him as a friend, I will definitely talk to her/him at anytime I like.

If you don't like me, you don't have to show to everyone that you like me, because I don't like you as well. What's the point of saying this ? nothing.

Girls are cute creatures created by God ( sorry, have been learning too much literature at school recently).
However, I don't like girls' super-high-pitched voice.
It annoys me.
I may be emo at times, because I have a reason for it.
If people don't like me, I would choose to be solo.
I see nothing wrong with that.
It's better rather than trying to please everyone around me.

No comments: