Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Well-pissed

I am so so so pissed off! I don't want to express my actual feeling here cz I know that most of the people view my blog. ( I am not exaggerating ) Believe it or not, you decide.

Teacher ar, Oh teacher. Can you open your eyes big big??!
We didn't cheat ok! Not even once during the tests that you'd given us throughout the whole year. Whereas some bitching people just cheated in front of you, you didn't notice that, did you?

Oh my gawd.

Please fuck off bitching people. Stop being so hiao loh people. I know that you're pretty and so on. If you want to hiao people, go to pub la. GO NIA. Got earn some $$ also. Irritate me some more. LOL.

Seriously, I feel the unfairness. I can feel it. It's really strong inside of me.
And by the way, I am fate-less with guys. Yea haha. Laugh out as loud as you wish. I'll have to admit that. Probably 'love' is not in my life's dictionary. Probably I don't need that @@ At once, people told me that 'God doesn't always give us everything that we want, but always every thing that we need!'

Indeed. Maybe I don't need it. My life would be so damn boring.

No comments: