Saturday, September 25, 2010

Bitches all over!

[Caution : I am using a lot of harsh words in this post. Please don't mind me. ]

Lol hell.
I am seriously surrounded by bitches.
Hey you, you on facebook chat with me first, not me.
You ocipala a lot of thing and started asking for my opinions.
Probably you didn't know, I copied and saved our conversation.
Hah I am so smart. I could have just sent it to the guy , did you know that.
Of course, unless you did something....erm... which I beh song of.

Didn't your mum teach you that?
Hell. It's certainly not a right thing to do ok.
You digged a hole for me to jump in. I stupidly jumped into it.
In the end, you go and tell that guy everything including that I wanted to talk to him.
I was joking man, why were you taking this so seriously? >< I don't really care if you read this post or not. Maybe I was wrong, but I don't sense my wrong-ness.
Maybe you are going to ask my friend about this, or rather, my sister. It's quite obvious who's that person I am blogging about.
Maybe too, you will tell that guy and I know he will definitely listen to you c'z you are like a good, close and trustworthy friend to him. You won't betray him no matter what happens. I seriously hope that he will know who's the right one and who's the fake one.

I am being and feeling really freaking kepo towards this.
Since I've blog about this, I won't discuss this matter anymore in the rest of my life. I just blog. When I finish this, it means "THE END".

I should be concentrating on my studies. One more week till trial finish. You should be putting real efforts on your studies too, rather than making everyone feels uncomfortable.
Shit heaven.
mlm.

Thanks for reading.