Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I can't help it. I really can't.

I fought with mum again. Regarding the seat that I had chosen in class. I didn't really choose that seat actually. I can't help it. I thought of a few many times and I decided to blog this out. I don't care you're happy or not because this is my blog!



Lets start. I asked X to help me reserve place for me. Well she chose the 3rd row that's great isn't it. Then my mum came to the class and wrote my name on a paper paste on the 2nd middle table. She saw the 3rd row's 'edith lee' so she took off the paper that she had just written. Looks like everything settled eh? No.



Another girl saw this and I know that she's really warm-hearted. I didn't blame her for what had happened seriously. She's a great friend indeed. I know she must be reading this. It's alright.She waited till my mum walked away and pasted my name on the 2nd row table. OK. Then X called me saying that there are two papers with the name 'edith lee' on two tables in the class. So we decided to replace my name on the 2nd row table to student Y. That's mean I was suppose to sit at the 3rd row.



That very early morning I was suppose to wake up at 5. And DAMN blame both my ears for not aware of the alarm clock's ringing and continued my sweet dream. At 5.40am I woke up and said shit. I got to school late and saw * sitting at my table. Student Y's seat was still empty but soon she will reach school and sit there too without me asking. Sat with student Z in the end. Not bad too. But we are really struggling much at seeing the whiteboard. Who should I blame?



Emh. MYSELF I KNOW YOU WOULD TELL ME THAT. Mum asked me about the seat and I was going to tell her what exactly had happened. She kept interrupting me then I shouted at her ' Can you let me finish this damn story first??!' Then we fought. End of story.If readers decided to have this story spread in the school, it's alright. Nothing wrong. It's your mouth and I can't do anything about it. I must say, I did not ok, DID NOT blame anyone for this. =)


I was once a form 1 girl. But now time flies and I am a Form5 young lady! How sad is that.

3 comments:

Chai Yi Wen_小蔡包 said...

Cn blame me a bit 4 nt going early enough n blur 4 nt knowing d whole story. =(

Ena said...

I dont understand. Too many unknowns!! but i know im the warmhearted 1. =D

I ain't an enigma said...

what did dear amberlyn post up here?? ^^
oh chai it's alright+P
ena: yes you are haha=p