Friday, January 29, 2010

Finally.



Yesterday after tuition at parish, meredith and I went to the bus-stop in front of our school to catch a bus. Linda and Vivian sent us off. After waiting for 15 minutes, there came a K8 bus. That K8 bus is much longer and bigger than the one shown below. It's like in a tram. Just a bit shaky and trembling though. RM 1 per person. We reached home 20 minutes later =)Anyway, we caught the 'smaller' K8 bus last Thursday. It was hot hot hot. The air-conditioner was not doing well.A photo of my sleepy face was taken by meredith lee. She brought camera to school WITH permission for some projects and such.By the way, I've changed my playlist! No longer " I knew I loved you " by Savage Garden after posting it up here for almost 2 months =) The latest shall be ' Sentimental' by Kenny G. Enjoy the video. Please don't click away when Kenny gives comment because it only lasts for 10 seconds! Goodnight~


1 comment:

I ain't an enigma said...

Haha..thanks thanks. You too oh~!