Sunday, September 13, 2009

I am sorry.


I am sorry friends. I do not feel really well from the beginning of the day until now. I couldn't admit that, when the weather goes bad, I start to feel moody. So, I am sorry friends if I did make anyone of you feel bad today. Meredith and I went to the vegetable farm this morning with the students from Sunday Class. It is located at 31th miles. Or is it 33th? It was a tiring trip. I think everyone feels the same way. I slept on the bus while Louis and Willy were busy singing with the kids. Sorry caused I didn't take part in it. =(( Those songs made me feel sad. I think of many things that happened in the past. Which are unpleasant.

Went to Spring with friends. They complaint about Sushi Kiing's waiters and waitresses. I did not expect to meet X at Spring. He went with his friend(s). We watched 'Up'. Nice movie. Like the background music. Will search for it soon. I want to vomit. Feel like not going to school tomorrow. But...can I ? Stupid question. Of course I can't.

I wish for everything but God wouldn't let me to have that everything.

I wish for something but God wouldn't let me to have that little something.

What do you want me to do? Have you been watching me from upon the sky? And stop me from getting whatever I wished for?

No comments: