Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Form 3s

I was so happy when Mylia told me that Farhida and I were asked to take care of the Second Floor(Form 3s). Actually, it did NOT turn out as I expected. ( Always like that).

Harfida was so mad at a girl in 3A4 this morning. That so-called girl didn't wear her anak tudung so we asked her to put on it. She said it was in her bag so she was going to take it. What happen was that SHE RAN AWAY.
-SHUUUUUSSSSHHH- Buh bye-
we didn't see her in just 2 minutes.


When she was asked to sign the demerit form, she gave a lot of excuses.
> I go mintak from my friend. Sik boleh tak?

Harfida fought back of course.
> You can tell me first. I will let you for sure. You didn't need to run away.


Catherine and Rabiaal went to look for her after that. WHAHA. Happy.

House chores are killing me softly.

No comments: