Monday, April 4, 2011

A thousand years of good prayers



Finally I don't have to learn any poems starting from now on! Hopefully :) However, I do like poetry...it gets me to turn and twist my mind and brain and soul up and down.

Both lecturer and tutor start to teach us on stories or, prose fiction if you like.

Now, we studied "A Thousand Years of Good Prayers' written by Li YiYun in tutorial this morning.

And Oh My Tian , I've been so in love with the storyline^^. Li is definitely an awesome writer!

There's this extract from this short story that I suka the most :

"... It takes three thousand years of prayers to place your head side by side with your loved one's on the pillow. For father and daughter? A thousand years, maybe... "

Ok. Serious business. Exam is about to start. Gambatehhhhhh!

No comments: