Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hi peeps!


Reached Melbourne,Victoria, Aus. 3 days ago with the help of my twin cousins. ( thank you )
Hwee it's really cold here.
And it's not even autumn or winter yet! It's summer.
Yes. Summer.
So well, I have this whole week free.
Orientation starts on valentine's day.
To kill boredom, I've decided to go for some window shopping tomorrow, not today haha.
Again, it's so cold out there and I don't feel like walking around.
What if I've myself lost in the city?
I haven't get to eat some fresh oysters yet!! Control. Haha. With lemon juice and pinch of salt and pepper. Emh... chefs on the tv usually do that don't they? CAN"T WAIT.
By the way, haha. This is funny honestly. I drink the tap water.
I've uploaded some photos on Facebook. Album named - melbourne `11.
Till then, Bye!

No comments: