Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Apathy


Right, I show no interest in any debate topics. I really do. No offense. People just argue here and argue there. What for? And please don't judge people who look really 'nerdy' as those who couldn't debate well because they weren't. Like what other people told me, to be a debater, you must be firm and polite at the same time. LOUD is not FIRM ok.

LOUD

FIRM


Some people even debate about sensitive topics. Especially about the gays and lesbians stuff. I mean, it's their own choice to be homosexual. Is there anything wrong? They like each other, done, none of your business. Why would you care?


I got a number 9 in class. Wait, not really sure yet because there's some changes of people's marks. My results are as below :-


BM-80

BI-91

Maths-90

Addmaths-77

Phy-77

Chem-59

Bio-73

Sej-78

EST-78

Moral-87


Sum-790

Average-79.0


Great. My mum won't nag me throughout the long-term holidays! :~)

No comments: