Friday, October 16, 2009

Hey,

One more month to Jessie's birthday. I remember that. Wakaka.
One more month and a day to Jesmyn's birthday. I remember that. Wakaka.
Maybe you are wondering, why didn't I update my blog for such a long time. Hehe. Just for your information, I am having school exams. Lol. Suffering and struggling real hard here. Finish on 22/10, which is on Thursday, WHICH is on my sister's birthday. Emmh. Bio on monday. Est on the last day.
By the way, I've updated my playlist moments ago. Love it.
I miss Peter Pan. The Disney's and the movie's.
Meatballs the 3Dmovie! I am heading for yea! After exam! On the 24/10 to be more specific! =)
Nites~88

Happy belated birthday nana~

Happy birthday vivian~

2 comments:

Ena said...

I fail my Add Maths! btw who's jesmyn? is it who i think it is?O.O

I ain't an enigma said...

nevermind. I think I fail my chem. Jesmyn? just an old good friend in pri school =)