Tuesday, December 30, 2008

PMR results

Our school got 58 students who scored straight A's. Unbelievable. I got straight. UNBELIEVABLE.
Of course, there are lots of people who I have to say 'thank you' to.Family, teachers, academic stuff in school, friends(maybe), tutors and Sze Yin Youth Section members for giving me supports in doing anything.Big thank you to all of you. ;)

People said: *When you got straight in PMR, doesn't mean that you got straight in SPM.They are different.* Gonna be more hardworking.

Went to Spring just now to have my new haircut named PXY. Nice, I like it.

Finally, I am happy. That I can celebrate this coming new year, 2009 with lots of people.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

congratulations to u gal~ Bravo!!!

I ain't an enigma said...

Thank you very much! ;)

Rojakness said...

hey..did u say 2all teachers..i onli said 2mdm shirley

I ain't an enigma said...

1st of all, congrats rab!
I said to madam shirley, pn junita, pn kho,pn tan,cik rosni. Yeah...I think so..caz I onli saw them that time..hehe;)

Unknown said...

7 years ago we were so worried about PMR. Now we worry about life